Graduated in 1995 from the Tîrgu-Mures Faculty of Medicine and specialized in plastic surgery-reconstructive micro-surgery at the “Carol Davila” University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Bucharest in 1995-2000, Dr. Klara Bancila has an experience of over 15 years in the plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
DR. KLARA BANCILA – plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery specialist.
The professional experience has been gained during the residency at the Bucharest Clinical Hospital of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Burns, the largest clinic of its kind in Romania.
Dr. Klara Bancila frequently participates in international conferences for specialization in plastic and reconstructive surgery in Vienna – Vienna Medical University, Monte Carlo – Anti Aging Medicine World Congress, Paris, London, Amsterdam and many other prestigious medical centers.
In 2000, Dr. Klara Bancia has opened in Bucharest her own medical clinic, specialized in plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
Today, Dr. Klara Bancila performs various surgeries, from breasts and nose remodelling to plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Member of the Romanian Academic Society of Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery since 2001
- Member of the Association of Plastic Surgeons in Romania since 2004
- Member of EBOPRAS European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Member of WOSIAM World Society Interdisciplinary Anti-aging Medicine
- Member of ESPRAS European Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
- Member of FESSH Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand
- Member of the IPRAS International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery